Sunday 17 April 2011

Wonder girl,Hansika Motwani

Hansika Motwani is excited by the way her career is shaping up.. 

Her film Maapillai has just hit the screens and she has couple of interesting projects lined up for the year..

The actress will be portraying different characters in her forthcoming films, in Engeyum Kadhal, it is a romantic, performance oriented role. While in Velayudham, she plays a bubbly village girl, in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi (OKOK), she plays a city girl with a lot of attitude. 

Hansika when asked about what are the criteria for her when doing a film, she says” First and foremost, the role should interest me and then, I sit with the team and do a lot of homework to make my character work on screen. I’m learning Tamil and also trying to talk to my assistants in the language. My dream is to dub for a Tamil film”..

Hansika is doing more movies in the south now than in the north. This pretty lass have four films in Tamil and two in Telugu, at the moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment