Thursday 28 April 2011

Kollywood Heartthrob Karthi to tie the Knot

Handsome Hunk, Karthi son of actor Sivakumar and one of the most eligible bachelor in K’ town is all set to drop his ‘eligible’ tag..

The stylish actor, who has been riding high on success in the industry, will get married to Ranjani who had studied in Chennai and a gold medalist in Masters in English literature from a popular college in the city… 

Karthi has completed his MS in Industrial Engineering from New York and he returned to Chennai to try his hand in tinsel town and struck gold with his debut film Paruthiveeran.

Actor Karthi who is thrilled with this proposal was quoted saying” I left the bride-hunting to my parents. After both our horoscopes were matched, I went along with my mom and dad to see her at her native place in Erode. When I met her and spoke to her over an hour, I was convinced that she was the one for me”..

According to sources, Karthi and Ranjani will tie the knot on July 3 and it is likely that the wedding will take place in Erode. Following this, Karthi’s father Sivakumar is planning to organize a grand wedding reception in Chennai where the film fraternity will be invited. 

We wish them a great year with love,life and togetherness!

No comments:

Post a Comment