Sunday 24 April 2011

Ajmal in KO

Ajmal is sure that his upcoming K V Anand-directed flick will fetch him accolades and recognition. The actor was last seen in the comic caper Thiru Thiru Thuru Thuru.

'I am very selective about the movies I sign and I can gladly say this is a dream role. I’ve always wanted to play a character that’s both softspoken and powerful at the same time. When Anand sir came up with the offer, I grabbed it!'.

'I’ve done a lot of homework for the film and observed people from different professions to do justice to the role. Anand had also drawn a fine sketch of my character before starting the shoot.'

Ajmal is happy that Ko is getting him recognition even in Tollywood. 'Some of the big producers from Andhra Pradesh who’ve seen the dubbed version of the film, Rangam, have already offered me projects in Telugu.

No comments:

Post a Comment