Friday 15 April 2011

Maapillai Dhanush is thrilled

Actor Dhanush is excited with the response and the positive feedback he has been getting for his recently-released film Maapillai.. 

Dhanush craze for films started after he became a fan of Superstar Rajinikanth. The actor used to see all his films first-day-first-show and have always wanted to do a remake of a landmark Rajini film and that’s why he has chosen to do this ever green film of our super star.. 

Directed by Suraaj, the film has Hansika playing the leading lady, while actress Manisha Koirala has reprised the role of Srividya in the film.. 

The actor when asked about whether his film will be compared with the original one he says “People are bound to compare you with Rajinikanth.. I know I have a huge responsibility. Rajini sir is a living legend and I have to ensure that I live up to his reputation. It was a huge task but I’m confident that I have done it to the best of my abilities”.. 

His upcoming films include Director Hari’s Venghai which will be a mass entertainer.. The actor will also be starting the last schedule of Selvaraghavan’s Irandam Ulagam in Kannur (Kerala)..

Post this, he will do a comic fantasy entertainer with Chimbudevan and the film will target children.

No comments:

Post a Comment