Monday 25 April 2011

Namitha is not a gadget freak

In an age and time, when most actresses seem to have moved on to touchscreen gadgets and are tech-savvy, actress Namitha definitely comes across as being different. 

Not only does the actress stick to one phone, she also admits candidly that she is no techno freak. The actress was quoted saying, “I use only my smart phone. But apart from that, let me make it clear to you that I am not a gadget freak. In fact, I don’t even possess a laptop.” 

On the film front the actress have couple of them in the pipeline.. Says the actress, “I have a movie lined up in Kannada called Namitha, I Love You and an yet-tobe titled film with director Sakthi Chidabaram, who has given several hits in Kollywood.”

Sources say that Namitha, I Love You is an action entertainer and the actress will also be taking on the villains in the film, which is being directed by Jayasimha Reddy..

No comments:

Post a Comment