Sunday 24 April 2011

Kajal vehemently says she is not a débutante

Kajal Agarwal joins the long list of actresses who have joined Bollywood after a successful tryst in the south.

The actress is on an all time high as she is playing the lead in the remake of Kollywood blockbuster Singam.. She has been paired opposite Ajay Devgan.. 

Titled as Singham in hindi, the film is directed by Rohit Shetty ..Though this her Bollywood debut film, she says doesn’t like being called her as a debutante.

She says “I have many hits here and have made my mark before going to Bollywood. I know people will perceive my first Hindi film as my debut, but I’m hoping that they will see the hard work, professionalism and the acting I have put in the film. I just hope that they like my work..”

The actress who considers this as this role as hugely challenging is also excited to have a co star like Ajay Devgn in her first film..

No comments:

Post a Comment