Monday 2 May 2011

Chinmayi's passion apart from Singing

Chinmayii Sriprada , a multi faceted person has many feathers in her cap. Apart from playback singing, she is an RJ, An avid blogger, language translator, TV anchor and a dubbing artist too.

The singer apart from singing also loves to cook.. She is passionate about cooking, in general, and baking in particular. 

When asked about how she developed the interest, she chirpily replies” Coming to think of it, I don’t know when exactly I started. All that I know is that once I began, I was totally into it. My first baking experience involved a chocolate fudge microwave oven cake. I tried to make it following a microwave oven recipe and from then, I’ve taken to cooking like a fish takes to water”..

She also actively campaigns for organic food..

Great going, chinmayi!

No comments:

Post a Comment